Acoustic hanging screens
As the name suggests, Cascade™ Hanging Screens are spatial and acoustic partitions that fall elegantly from the ceiling to the floor—fixed or suspended at either end via the Cascade suspension kit.
The Cascade family consists of three distinct screen styles—Static, Folding, and Expanding—each made from 100% polyester fibre with delicate water-cut patterns. Static screens are 1200 mm by 2400 mm, holding space without obstructing sightline in open-plan environments. Folding screens are the same dimensions, but their water-cut patterns fold out, increasing surface area for acoustic absorption. Expanding Screens start at 1200 mm by 2400 mm, growing 100% in size through a series of intricate cuts to form fine, lace-esque patterns.
Lightweight yet sturdy, Cascade Hanging Screens are semi-permanent by nature; easy to install, uninstall, and move around your space as required.
Features and benefits
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- A complete system, simple to install straight out of the box
- Lightweight and incredibly easy to handle on-site
- Easy to retrofit in existing spaces
- Semi-permanent so that you can change your space as required
- Environmentally conscious product with recycled material content and no added chemical binders
- Low VOC, non-toxic, non-irritant, non-allergenic and contains no Red List chemicals—great for IEQ
Customisation options available
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.